Wednesday 29 August 2012

In the bush.

Hi guys ,
Today at Enrich I went to Seaward Bush with Katie and the crew. At Seaward Bush we met up with Tim and Alfrado. They are the people who are helping us with our environment project. First of all Tim gave ten of us a possum trap. Unfortunately I didn't get one but  never mind. Then we started to walk!


We had to to check the wax tabs that we put out last week we only got a few nibbles. We put out a few traps with apple in them because possums love apples. Next week we will need to check the traps hopefully we get something!


After we got back from Seaward Bush I did 3D drawing with Darryn it was really hard but I am glad I've done it because when I finished it looked AWESOME!!! Here is a picture of some of my 3D drawings I hope you like it .

Bye for now, Joey








No comments:

Post a Comment