Wednesday 23 May 2012

Week 5 at Enrich.

Kia Ora,everybody today we had chess time to see who would go to the chess tournament I was only 6 people away. :( For talent develement I'm doing canstruction and  we had to make a 3D model of what the Highlanders jersey would look like.We used a program called sketch up it was really hard to make all of the cans fit  together I so do not want to be an architect when I grow up because they have to use this program all the time. Here is a picture of the Highlanders jersey that we are making with cans.                   Bye for now see you next week,Joey:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joey the canstruction sounds like fun! What a challenge. I keep thinking of the dominoe effect.... one falls then....
    Good lick with that Highlanders jersey :)

    ReplyDelete